Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Four degrees below...

This is the most winter I have experienced since moving to PA in 1997. This is not the lowest temperature we have experienced in the past couple of weeks. That would be minus eighteen degrees. We are expecting a heat wave of thirty four degrees tomorrow, Yay! I finished pressing open all the blocks to my Sister quilt. Today's goal is to trims all of the blocks. I am also still working on choosing fabrics for the A Tisket, A Tasket BOM. Often the selection of fabric slows me down. Too many possibilities.

Happy Stitches,

3 comments:

Suze said...

What a delightful dolly....

Seems as though you are having an nice January in spite of the weather.

Melody said...

Thanks for the comment and compliment on the Snow Dolly, Suze. I really can't complain since it is warm inside our house. I am feeling pretty good about my progress so far.

Lindsey said...

Melody,
Hello fellow quilter and crafter! It's so nice to connect with people this way. Val told me about your blog in our Bible study the other night so I'm so glad you found me first. We may try to get a crafting group together and you should join us! We'd also love to have you in our study if you're interested...we're a bit crazy!