Friday, February 6, 2009

Shop n Sew

I forgot to mention lunch. We went to one of our fav places for some grub. The Hickory Grill. I had a very good steak sandwich. Its a nice place to stop between two quilt shops.

Here are the brushed wovens I purchased at The Quilting Bee.

Oh yea, the bargain corner always has something wonderful for me. Like this one.

Check out this jumbo spool the Hubby won for me on Ebay. Ya he's a keeper.

Today I went to one of the local thrift stores and scored some really nice wool skirts. I already washed, dried and have them ready to be reincarnated.
I also bought this purse for like a buck. At first glance I was just after the handles. Upon closer inspection I realized it is brand new. I just may use it as is for a while. Well maybe I will embellish it a little.

I also worked most of the morning on my sisters quilt. Did some housework and bought groceries.
BTW Gail Pan posted block two in her free BOM series today! It is so cute! Sew head on over there and get stitching. Bunny Hill also posted block two and it is sweet too!


Hugs & Stitches,

No comments: