Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What I have been up too

I bought tickets for the Hubby and our little one to go to Monster Jam on Valentines Day. They went and the little one took over a hundred photos of the action. They had a great time and were home in time for dinner. I spent the day at home doing girly stuff. All in all it was a good day.


I am happy to report that I am now the owner of a complete set of Child Craft Books. They are a 15 year anniversary gift from my Sweet Hubby. This set is from 1949. The books are in excellent condition for their age. It is just like a set I had as a child. I love these books. Number eight is my fav. Wonderful pictures and illustrations. I am really enjoying re-reading them.

My Hubby sure is a keeper!

I have been working on my stitchery.

This one is from a note I left the hubby a while back.

This is the Feb. Gail Pan free BOM. A Christmas Wish.

Happy Stitches,






2 comments:

Marielle said...

My sons went to Monster jam a few months ago. They just love it!
Your hubby is the best, to give you teze wonderfull books.

Melody said...

Hi Marielle,
Boy do love noise, don't they? My Hubby is just perfect to me.