Monday, March 30, 2009

Wow...

What a weekend. It all started out fabulous. On Friday my two buddies went with me to my little ones school to build bluebird houses. What a joy to see approximately 140 third graders work with their hands for a positive purpose. I have to give credit to all the parents, grandparents and friends who showed up.


After that my BFF made scrumptious pizza for all of us at my house. She brought the yummy homemade dough and other ingredients with her. She even brought me some cool gifts. Thanks Pal!

Then I found out my Bag Tutorial was featured on One Pretty Thing. How cool is that? Makes me smile. After all that love, I came down with a whopper of a migraine. I have pretty much been out of commission all weekend. I am on the mend now and hope to get some projects done this week.

Do what you love!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Alright Melody, you were the genius that knew Mr. Eiffel built the Eiffel tower! Ha!
Anyway, I need your address so I can send you your gift!
Email me at elindseyhornkohl@hotmail.com

debbie said...

Sounds like your weekend was filled with fun!! The birdhouses are so cute....what a nice thing to do!! Doesn't everything just taste better when someone else makes it!! What a good friend you have!! Hope your headache got better!! debbie