Monday, April 13, 2009

I cannot believe...

It has been so many days since my last post. I have been busy stitching up a storm. I have two quilts waiting for binding and one waiting for borders.

I made my blocks for the Siggy Swap. I am pretty happy with how they turned out.




We had a wonderful Easter. My Sweet Nerdy Hubby and my Little One both have been home since last Wednesday. We dyed eggs and made some really cute cupcakes (I forgot to take a photo).We made a traditional Ham dinner. All in all it was a wonderful holiday. Today is the last day of Spring Break. The little one has a buddy over for the day. The Hubby is sleeping in. We will have one more meal of ham later. :-)

I must have been good this year. The Easter Bunnies at my house gave me these nice gifts. A fabulous double decker basket filled with a Cardinal (I feel lucky whenever I see a real cardinal), a card with the Little One's voice(priceless), a fifty dollar gift certificate for Quilters' Quarters and a new book from Fig Tree called The Pastry Shoppe. I have to say I have not gotten anything for Easter since I was a child. It was very exciting! I really like it! Thanks Easter Bunnies!

I hope you had a wonderful Holiday too! God Blessed Us all!


Do what you love!


1 comment:

Teresa said...

Cute fabrics in your siggies.