Monday, April 6, 2009

My Excuse...

for not blogging. Well, My Sweet nerdy Hubby did a bunch of research on a new machine for me. He asked me what bells and whistles I would want in a new machine and then we checked out all my options. On Friday I went to The Gallery and picked up my new machine. I have been stitching away all weekend. Sew far she is wonderful.

I made the angel quilt a couple years ago for a sample. I was in hurry and just fused the angels, threw the quilt top together and did minimal quilting. I am thinking I should stitch the fused parts down and put on the binding. BTW this is from a Meme's Quilt pattern.

5 comments:

Quilt Hollow said...

I've heard all GREAT things about that model!! Congrats on the new toy!! Quilt under it is adorable.

Teresa said...

I see you purchased a Janome. That is the only brand machine I purchase any more and I just love them. I have an old New Home, which is the same manufacturer, that I use for machine quilting. I hope you enjoy your machine for years to come. The angel quilt is very cute!

mainelymoose said...

How blessed are you? You have such a wonderful man to have enough respect for you and what you love to do. What a lovely machine! Your work is very nicely done, love your quilts!

mellyandrosie said...

Ooooooh lucky you having a new wizz-bang machine!! I am waiting another year to update mine and I already cant wait!!! Happy sewing!!! =] Enjoy

Jennifer Paganelli said...

congrats