Friday, July 24, 2009

153 sleeps until ... You know!

I know it's crazy! I used to have all my gifts ready by now. Yes, I was the person you did not like. Who is happy and relaxed during the holidays? Me that's who.

I was hoping to have a small Christmas in July tutorial but alas My sweet Hubby was in the hospital for a few days and things are running behind here at home. I will instead share photos with you.



One to keep and one to give. I just love Mary Engelbreit. What have you made for Christmas 2009?

Speaking of giving a gift. My birthday is soon, so stay tuned for a giveaway from Me to one of You.

2 comments:

Cora said...

Really cute. What size are those? Are they going to be wall hangings?

Terry said...

Very pretty! I have done nothing for Christmas yet. I need to dig out my Christmas/winter fabric and get started I guess. Actually I have a small bundle of Halloween/fall fabric I need to make into something first. Guess I'd better get busy! LOL