Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have been nominated...

To share seven interesting facts about myself. I am not sure that the facts are all that interesting. My problem is, I am not into this type of thing. You know where you put someone on the spot. I never participate in chain letters or anything that would obligate anyone but myself.

By the way I was nominated to share these so called interesting facts by The Chaco Girl. You can read her interesting facts here. Thanks for including me and following my blog.

Here are the rules if you are participating:
• Thank the person who nominated you for the award
• Copy the logo and place it on your blog
• Link to the person who nominated you for this award
• List seven things about yourself that people might find interesting
• Nominate and post links to the seven Kreativ Bloggers you nominate
• Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated

I will not be following the rules completely. I do want to thank The Chaco Girl for thinking of me. I am happy to share seven things about myself, as I mentioned above you may not find those facts to interesting. So here we go...

1. I am number two of four children but I have over forty first cousins.

2. I learned to crochet in less than an hour when I was about six years old.

3. I knew my Hubby was the one for me when he bought me a serger for my birthday when we had only been dating for six months. Not because it was expensive but because he paid attention to who I really am and what I would really love for a gift.

4. I did not like my name growing up. I thought Barbara or Elisabeth would be better. I do love my name now.

5. Even with a musical name I cannot carry a tune in a bucket nor do I play an instrument. I do love music.

6. I carry at least one camera with me at all times. Along with extra batteries.

7. I am living the life I wished for as a child.

As we say here in our house "Do what you want to..." If you do decide to share your own interesting facts please let me know. I would love to visit your blog and check them out.


1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

Interesting facts. I love the fact that your man bought you a serger. He's a keeper!