Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to School...Party!

I must admit that I love when My Son is home. I am kind of sad that the Summer break is almost over. We decided to have an end of Summer party for the kids. My three closest friends will be here. Two of them have grandchildren to bring. We also invited My Sons two closest Pals. That adds up to about a dozen kids running wild for three and a half hours. We are going to feed them pizza & sugar and then send them home. My buddy Barb is bringing a pinata. Let's hope that I survive the heat and humidity.





I have been working like crazy on the monkey wrench blocks. I hope to finish them today! Wish me luck! Spike will be here and I am hoping to send her batch home with her.



7 comments:

allsewnup said...

What a great idea for a party!! I'm not looking forward to the end of summer and the new school year [my "baby" starts kindergarten].
Carolyn*

Quilt Hollow said...

Wish your survival skills! LOL
Well, if Spike doesn't want her blocks you've got my address.

Michelle said...

HAVE FUN!

Needled Mom said...

You have been busy. I always hated to see summer vacation come to an end too.

Cora said...

Oh Mel, I wish I was there. I'm not excited about the end of summer either. I have to return to work on the 26th. Have a great time!!

Michelle said...

Super good time was had by all...especially me! wonderful pal got my blocks done and each one is better than the last! Thank you pal! Miss you already

Cora said...

Check out my post, there's an award there for you.