Friday, August 28, 2009

Lucky Me!


Earlier this month, I won a prize on Shannon's blog. I guessed the correct answer! Just moments ago the Mail Man brought Me this beautiful prize! I Love it! Thank You Shannon! Take some time to peruse Shannon's blog. She is a very talented Quilt & Sewing Teacher!

I also won the sewing calender give a way at The Long Thread. I can't decide if I will be content just looking at a page per day or if I will skip ahead to see all the great ideas.

Remarkably, I won a third lovely item made by Lola. It was a giveaway to celebrate her first Moda Bake Shop tutorial. I can't wait until it gets here!

I guess I can stop saying that I never win anything! Maybe I should consider the Lotto? Nah!

5 comments:

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Wow congratulations Melody. You've got some great prizes there.

Lola....L..O..L..A....lo--oh--luh! said...

Here's a funny little coincidence--Shannon happens to be a friend of mine. She lives in the next town!

Cora said...

Hey Mel, You are really lucky! I too am a proud winner of another blog give-away from Michelle. Thanks for the kudos on Joan's blog. Did you get your tea towel yet?

Shannon said...

I'm glad you got your little prize. That's funny that you won Lola's prize too. We're friends did you know that? She's a very talented sewer with some really cute patterns just coming out. So watch for the.

woolies said...

oooooo, nice!!! (tiny bit jealous, here)