Sunday, August 9, 2009

Making a strong start...

Only one more to catch up on A Tisket A Tasket. My Thanks to Bunny Hill Designs for such a sweet gift.




Next, I have to catch up on A Christmas Wish another lovely free BOM from Gail Pan Designs.

How did I get so far behind. I was saving them to work on while in CA. I decided against at the last minute. I felt I would be busy spending time with My Familia. I was right we were busy, having a wonderful time.

I hope all of the Charming Girls are making progress on their choices this month.


3 comments:

dsimmons said...

Absolutely beautiful. You do great work. And, these are lovely designs.

Thanks for sharing.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Such a sweet design and you have executed it beautifully! Thanks so much for your kind comments too :-)

((((hugs))))

jenny

Maggie said...

Melody - I love your blogspot! I am going to pass it on to my mother-in-law and friend Diana Belmont Gigliotti whose family has a wonderful quilting business up in Valley Springs, CA.
Hugs,
Maggie Sutton