Monday, August 10, 2009

Monkey biz...

Made my guys a nice breakfast. I threw some chocolate chips on the last three pancakes.


Everyone just kind of did what they wanted yesterday. My Sweet Hubby worked on an article. My Little One played. I spent most of my time in My studio. I pressed, cut and stitched all day. I also put the last zipper in last night. All six of my coin purses are finished.



I spent the majority of my day on the monkey wrench blocks. I could kick myself for not putting the fabrics right side together before cutting. I had to flip over a couple hundred HST's and rectangles. I have them ready for pressing then it is on to putting the blocks together.



Next is the four inch blocks. I do have the strips cut, now to sub cut. I am hoping to have these done by Friday. I already know that I am not making the quilt in the magazine. I think I may mix these blocks with the stitchery I did this past winter.



4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It looks like it was a productive weekend for you.

That quilt will be gorgeous.

Quilt Hollow said...

I'll be right over for some of those yummy looking pancakes! What a fun plate too!!
OMG...the little zipper pouch with the measure tape fabric is wonderful....ok...they all are but I really like the one best!!

Cora said...

Nice gifts!! They must be coming to L.A.

Angela said...

I make that pattern also. I love it. Love the ruller fabric you used too.