Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I have not...

disappeared from the face of the the earth. I was on an unplanned blog break. All is well on the home front, now. So back in to my studio I go.



I did mange to finish two projects for Charming Girls, too bad I did not post them in time. I made the superhero cape for my Mama's little friend and my siggy block for the Civil War Block Swap. I do not have a photo to share of the cape. I did not however finish my Schnibbles project. I am still on the trimming of the flying geese stage. I hope to finish it soon.

It is going to take me a couple of days to catch up on all my bloggy friends posts. Wishing a Happy Fall!


4 comments:

Angela said...

Glad you are okay. Hugs.

Quilt Hollow said...

Hi Melody!
I'm just now getting around to the list of blogs...I too am behind and time getting away...where does it go?!!

Diva Kreszl said...

So nice to have you back!!!

Cora said...

Hi Mel, Nice to hear you're back in your studio and that things on the homefront are calmer now.

I'm working on some exchange blocks that I need to put my name on like the one's you posted. What did you use to write your name?