Monday, October 26, 2009

Schnibbles...failure...

Well I guess it's more of a revised plan than an actual failure. I sewed the first two rows together and of course I had one flipped the wrong way. Arrgh!



So now I can make a table runners.








That or I guess I could break out the seam ripper. Yes, I do realize October is almost over and I am still fussing with September's Schnibble. I have not even purchased Cindy Lou Who yet. I may not even purchase it. I may just start fresh with the November Schnibble and hope for the best. Yes, that is what I will do. Right after I flip a coin as to what to do with this mess.



9 comments:

Quilt Hollow said...

Never a failure...just a revised version! I think it is still a very nice piece!

Needled Mom said...

Heck...it looks great as it is.

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Oh dear, I hate when that happens! I vote for ripping it out and completing the top as one quilt. If you leave it as is it'll probably bug you everytime you look at it, just my opinion :^)
You could always do the Oct Scnibble some other time and just carry on with November's Schnibble. Remember it's supposed to be fun :^)))

Michelle said...

Sorry, but I'm giggling. Have fun!!!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Alright, I must be blind -- but I can't see where it's backwards?? I think it looks great - but I'm with Katherine -- if you don't like it, then the seam ripper is a great option! Very pretty fabric BTW!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

It's ok--we all have these kinda days--and we all have to at times flip a coin--to me it looks good either way--Hugs, Di (who is smiling as she types this!!)

Sinta Renee said...

I like the idea of table runners! It looks great.
The great thing about the Year of Schnibbles is that you don't have to do what you don't want to do... so skip on over to November's
(but have you seen some of the Cindy Lou Who's out there? so cute!

Jeannette said...

So cute and love the little red hatted cow girl picture!

Teresa said...

Mess??? What mess???

Looks good to me.