Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Wishing you and yours a blessed Christmas!







This is my favorite ornament. I made him in the third grade. He is plaster of paris with a paper clip stuck in for a hanger and painted with Tempura paint. He is pretty much the only item I saved from elementary school and the only ornament from my childhood. We always hang him in a prominent place on our big tree.

I have to run for now. Pick up a few grocery items, do some more baking and spend time with my family. I hope you have a wonderful and fulfilling Christmas experience. God Bless You!

2 comments:

Lola....L..O..L..A....lo--oh--luh! said...

Wow! Your decorations are fantastic!
Merry Christmas Melody!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Melody. I absolutely love your childhood ornament made by your own hands, it's precious!