Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Stitching...

I am so happy to be stitching. Small projects to get going in the New Year.

I made these pincushions for Me and Spike . A great use of some scraps.


Finished my little friends gift bag.


Made my purse liner.



Broke my fabulous seam ripper. Yes, it was fabulous for sixteen years. It was a gift from my DH. I was totally bummed out. It was my fault I was not careful. I used it to remove some old wool yarn from one of my spools. Bad idea. Now to try to find a new one.

I have so many things I want to make this year. I am still working on my stitching goals list.

8 comments:

StitchMinx said...

Hi Melody,

I have Combicuts in stock.
Would you like one?

Toodlepip, Jane aka Stitchminx

Cora said...

Hi Mel, Love to visit and see what you're up to. Cute Pin cushions.

Gran said...

You are on a roll.

Quilt Hollow said...

Oh Melody...I'll play the role of your best bud Spike and send you my address for the pin cushion!! It is wonderful!!! Seriously...show stopping wonderful! Tell me about the pattern please.
I'm glad you posted...been wondering what you've been up to.

Needled Mom said...

What cute projects! I love the pincushions and the little bag. It is always so much fun to work on projects like these.

Michelle said...

You got a lot done. Good going!!!

Shannon said...

Love the pincushions. so sorry about your seam ripper. I'm still using the seam guage I had in Jr. High. I wouldn't know what to do if I ever lost my best friend.

Luv 2 Kreate said...

That little gift bag is darling :)