Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Charming Girls Quilt Club Goals for January 2010

With this fabric I will be making an portable Ott light cover for a friend of mine. I only promised it to her forever and a day ago!

Here is my portable Ott light and cover.

I would like to make something with this fabric. Any ideas? I have about a yard of it. The children are about four and half inches tall.

I am going to make a liner for my Longaberger basket purse with this fabric. The pre-printed blocks are about one inch.

Last but not least I am going to make a bag for my little friend Bella and put these Japanese eraser in it. Apparently, little girls are using these erasers as pretend food for their American Girl dolls.
That's it for now. I am going to go mix up some dough for tonight's Stromboli dinner. Wish me luck.

9 comments:

Anita in Florida said...

Melody, you have chosen a great selection of projects this month. They are all great, especially the Ott cover...very nice...I also love that charming children's print...I've been collecting lots of those prints for an 'in the near future' dollhouse quilt I want to make. Good luck with all your projects and can't wait to see the finishes.

Mimi said...

I love your Ott light cover. It's so much better than carting it to class/retreats in the box that it came in.

Quilt Hollow said...

Tell me about your Stomboli recipe.
I think the fabric you have a yard of may be cute as a pillow sham/cover. I hadn't ever seen an Ott light cover..wonderful idea!

Tonya's Sewing Room said...

i love all those fabrics, so differnt from what i've seen lately

Michelle said...

I too love all of those fabrics!

pacificpatchwork said...

Oh wow! You're making so many fun, cute things! I'm totally jealous! And a cover for your ott light? Who knew? I didn't know there was such a thing! And I have to say that I LOVE your banner bunnies! Did you make them all?

Linda said...

Oh all your projects look like fun. Such lovely fabric!! Enjoy making them all.

Linda in Calif.

Dandelion Quilts said...

What cute material for the bag and those erasers are darling.

Luv 2 Kreate said...

You have some great projects planned. I love the child fabric that you are looking to do something with...How about making a very simple quilt featuring that fabric as the center and adding several coordinating borders?