Monday, January 25, 2010

Decorating with Quilts

I love the the monthly Tags our Charming Girls leaders, Kelly and Joan, are coming up with. This month it is show how you decorate with quilts. So here it is. One of my quilty pals made this snowman wall hanging for me. Another friend bought me the shovel.

Sometimes I leave things on the chair until I decide where it will be displayed.

This bench needs a pillow.
Dining room.

I have two of these end tables with matching toppers.
That's my baby nine years ago.

One of my goals for this year is to make more quilty things for my home. Thanks Kelly and Joan for another great month with the Charming Girls & Guys Club.





7 comments:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh, what lovely decorating you've done with your quilts! I especially love the angel one -- VERY CUTE! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

joan said...

Love the décor with your quilts. They are gorgeous; all of them!

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Love the quilt in the Dinning room!

Paula said...

Wow! Love your quilts! I love the little snowman quilt, it's adorable! Most of my favorite decorations are gifts from my quilty friends. They're the best, aren't they!

Michelle said...

I love how you display your quilts...I just LOVE the one in your dining room!

Teresa said...

Very nice...gives the home a personal and inviting appeal.

Sonnja said...

I love the décor with your quilts.
Bear regards,

Beertje Zonn