Friday, February 26, 2010

Charming Girls & Guys Quilt Club February Finish

I finished my Mama's quilt. I am so glad to have finished and sent it on it's way. She already received it and loves it. I just crisscrossed through the squares with straight lines. It is about 80 inches square and was about the largest that I ever want to quilt on my home machine. I am pleased with the result.
My little one decided to wrap up in it right away. He said he was putting love in it for his Little Grandma.
I did not finish my Monkey wrench quilt. I did however make a little bunny to get ready for Spring.

9 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Great looking quilt!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Hi Melody---love the quilt you made for mom---and even filling it with love how great is that!!!
I also love your rabbit--I did go and check out all the others--but yours is the only one that I really really liked!!! great job!!
and I will see you at the party tomorrow--fun!!!
Hugs, Di

Teresa said...

Very nice quilt - you just can't beat a patchwork for that comfy look.

Strlady said...

Great finish for the month. It appears loved already!

Michelle said...

That's absolutely beautiful!

Crafty Mama said...

Beautiful quilt and how sweet your boy wanted to put his love in it♥☺

Shiree said...

Hi Melanie, your quilt looks super, I bet you are really please with it!

beedeebabee♥ said...

What a beautiful quilt...your little one had the right idea! I love the colors and fabrics you used...so pretty! Thanks for stopping by, and good luck! xo Paulette

Dandelion Quilts said...

What a pretty quilt! I'd cuddle up with it, too.