Thursday, February 25, 2010

Is it Spring Yet?

I am so over the gray skies and the snow removal this Winter! I am moving on to some Spring projects. So I joined in on the fun here.

I usually give my dolls more of a prim look and I may still muddy her up a bit. For now I am leaving her like this.

I am very excited about some patterns my Hubby bought for me from Sweet Meadows Farm. Last night I traced all the parts onto plastic and made my templates. I plan on making a doll for the Spring Sewing Party.


I also joined in on the Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt-A-Long. It sounds like a lot of fun. I am going to make mine out of fabric already in the stash. I have actually never bought any Jelly Rolls.

So that is what I am up to, how about you?

4 comments:

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

I am so with you. Even in Florida the weather has been gloomy and cold. It's supposed to drop down to 38 degrees tonight! I am SO ready for Spring and sunshine.

Khris said...

I love Sweet Meadows Farms patterns and have brought quite a few over the years.....have made them all up though...naughty girl I am...lol
Well done on your little bunny. I like grubby too and would probably give him a splash of coffee and throw him in the oven...LOL....hugs
Khris

Needled Mom said...

I am going on the Jelly Roll tour with you. It should be fun!

Love the cute bunny. Certainlt that will help spring arrive soon.

Karen said...

I checked out the link for the "bunny fun". I am amazed at the variety of bunny dolls that were made. Yours is cute as can be.