Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Charming Girls & Guys Quilt Club March Finishes

What a month! I am glad it is over. Here are my CG&GQC finishes. I am keeping up very well with the Jelly roll quilt a long. I am not using a jelly roll, just fabric I already have on hand.


These are my first string blocks ever. They were included in a very special quilt for an injured U.S. Marine.

These are for a special blogger. Shh...it's a secret.


Here is one of the dolls from the Spring Quilt Party.

Here is the other one. Kind of goofy but I like them.

Last but not least, I finally put my Monkey Wrench quilt together! Sorry I do not have a photo of the whole thing. There was not anyone around to hold it up for me.


I can't wait to see all the lovely things the rest of the club has finished this month!

12 comments:

sunny said...

Wow - you had a great month! I love the string blocks. I didn't start the Jelly roll BOM, but I love seeing everyone elses!

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Hi Melody!

I love all of your projects and I can't wait to see what you do next month.

BTW-I was also part of the secret project...:0) red/white

Luv 2 Kreate said...

everything looks great!

Quilt Hollow said...

H Melody! You indeed have been a busy stitcher! Your monkey wrench turned out wonderfully (I watched the progress). Enjoy your Easter weekend!!

Teresa said...

The dolls are precious - I love them too! Great work on your quilts. What an inspiration seeing all yourlovelies today.

Michelle said...

WOW! They all look great! Cute dolls!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Wow - what a great month you had! Love your quilt - and your jelly roll blocks! The string blocks are lovely too - but my favorite are the dolls! They're just TOO CUTE! Nice job Melody!

call me crazy said...

Great finishes! I love your Monkey Wrench quilt!~ and the dolls are adorable! Have a happy weekend!

Rae Ann said...

Melody ~ thanks for coming over to my blog! I am happy that you did so that I could find yours. I love it and will be back often.
I am in love with the fact that you are using your stash to make the jelly roll quilt along. So am I! I love the fabrics you are using also.

Joyce said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I love your projects. You get way more done than I do.

Karen said...

The red haired doll is really cute.

Esther said...

Hi Melody!

What great finishes! The dolls are especially adorable. And congratulations on winning the drawing!