Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Charming Girls & Guys Quilt Club April Goals

I was having trouble posting yesterday. It would not have been a big deal if not for the fact that it was the last day to post my goals for this month. Procrastination does not pay. Oh well, live and learn.

In April, I hope to keep up with the Jelly Roll quilt a long, maybe join in the Pinwheel Party, start with the hexagon quilt a long, do a small tutorial and post on Stash Manicure. I understand that these items may not qualify for the drawing but I will be busy this month and will not have allot of me time.

I am so happy to have won the fabulous prize for this month! A big THANK YOU to Kelly! Charming Girls & Guys Club has helped to get focused and finish a number of things and it is great to be a part of such a fun club. I also like that we only have a few rules. Thanks again to Kelly and Joan!

6 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now. Good luck in attaining your goals this month.

StitchMinx said...

Congratulations on your win, it was worth it in the end. Persevere with your goals, it helps to have some focus and having the others in the club as mentors! :O) Love, Live, Life

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Congrats on winning...what are you going to buy???

Teresa said...

Wishing you much success in meeting your April goals. I am so tempted to join in the hexagon sew-in, but geez, I have so many project in the works now that I want to finish up.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

What fun projects you have planned this month! Can't wait to see your blocks! Wishing you a Happy Month of sewing Melody!

joan said...

Your projects sound great Melody! You are not alte.. I really din't pput a deadline on submitting the goals this time because the deadline is more important at the end when we have to pick the winners... so you're in girl!