Monday, April 5, 2010

Stash Manicure


Okay boys and girls you need to hop on over to Stash Manicure. It is a fresh new blog designed to help you and me organize and use up some of our stash. I don't know about you but I am always looking for new ways to get some projects done. That way we have more room for the new stuff.

The quilter behind Stash Manicure is Rae Ann of the Cutie Pinwheel blog. So do yourself a favor and see for yourself. If you read all the way down to Rae Ann's first post you can find out how you can become involved in this project.

Today my bloggy friend Mary of the Quilt Hollow blog is the hostess. Those of us who know Mary through her blog know she is a total sweetheart and one uber talented quilter.


1 comment:

Quilt Hollow said...

Glad you made it to the Stash Manicure post....I think we should see some good ideas there.